Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

TODAY'S BARGAINOMICS BIBLE PASSAGE

It’s impossible not to see the preciseness of this prophecy from Psalm 22:16: “For dogs have surrounded me; a gang of evildoers has closed in on me; they pierced my hands and my feet” (HCSB).

John, speaking of the hill Golgotha, stated: “There they crucified Him” (John 19:18).


Long metal spikes were driven into the flesh of our Living Savior, and He was suspended from a wooden cross until He had breathed His very last – or so the enemy thought. The Risen Savior, however, appeared to His disciples, saying: “Look at My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself! Touch Me and see, because a ghost does not have flesh and bones as you can see I have” (Luke 24:39).


“Touch Me and see.”
Do you realize that out of all the religions in the world, Christianity is the only one with a touchable God? Ours is the only one in which GOD has chosen to come to US rather than expecting us to find a way to be elevated to His level – which is assuredly impossible. We serve the Only True God, and He has loved us enough to become One of Us! Astounding when you think about it, isn’t it?


Moses told Pharaoh in Exodus 8:10: “There is no one like the Lord our God.” In First Samuel 2:2 Hannah’s song of praise declared: “There is no rock like our God.”


Your life is a declaration, too. It’s what you have to say about “our God.” Whatever you’re doing, however you’re living, your message is being seen and heard loud and clear. How’s “our God” look through your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment